joevichich.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Class project

We've finally have a real assignment for my graphic class. There is a small exhibition for the art students at my school and we are to make the poster for it. The winner from my class will have it posted around the quarter. It's called "The Art is in the Streets." Not the best name really, but it's easy for a concept. I have two posters, one obviously had more time spent on it.



For some reason the color got all messed while uploading. I'm going see what I can do but in the meantime, just look at the concept I guess.



2 comments:

Erin Greener said...

Me likes the teal one

Joe said...

It's actually supposed to be yellow, and black text in the white box. The blue one should be orange with an orange bus at the top. Something is up...

My photo
Detroit, MI, United States
I don't blog that much.