joevichich.blogspot.com

Monday, July 7, 2008

Obvious Disregard

It's been a little over two months since the second post. I could use this place to my advantage and let people know what's going on. And if I kept up with this more often, people are more likely to check up on it.

So where do we stand as of today? I should be drawing more. I have little to no income with little to much spending. I stress out too much over my two classes. I love driving my car. I want to add so much more to my car (see above). I should be drawing more. The summer is half done. I'd rather be in the U.P. I should be drawing more. I still keep up with the design world via the glorious interweb. The weather isn't as bad as I had expected in Detroit for the summer. I should be drawing more. An
d I should be drawing more.

I'm still trying to learn Italian on my own volition. I pick up Rosetta Stone not as much as I should. I still want to visit. But maybe not just visit. Study, work, live? My few visits have been great and I wish I could go and not be a tourist. In fact, I think I do a lesson or tw
o after this is published.

In the meantime, here's a photo of my car.

1 comment:

Erin Greener said...

I got a car this summer! But it's not as nice as yours.

My photo
Detroit, MI, United States
I don't blog that much.