joevichich.blogspot.com

Monday, October 20, 2008

Deadlines

The stress was lifted for a day this weekend. My friend Anna Liisa came to visit. However Sunday arrived and I was reminded of how much I have to do in such little amount of time. I went to check out scheduling for LdM. Turns out a few classes I want either aren't scheduled for this coming semester or conflicts with the accelerated Italian class I want. My international advisor is out for a week but luckily my academic advisor is available. I also need to check back with perspective employers about summer internship positions. I need to gather sound for my Time-based class and prepare for Nike's visit on Friday. I'm progressing steadily on that but still not quick enough. 

Another busy week.

1 comment:

Erin Greener said...

I was feeling the stress too. You're doing 18 credits too, right?

My photo
Detroit, MI, United States
I don't blog that much.