joevichich.blogspot.com

Friday, October 17, 2008

...because I drank coffee too late in the evening

We had our annual Portfolio Review day here at CCS. It's a great opportunity to get critiques, network, and hopefully a job or internship. I met with Evolve, Fredrick's, Kaleidoscope, Whirlpool, Converse, Dow Corning and Kohler. Some went better than others and I had my best interviews with my top choices. I was really hoping to meet with Crispin Porter & Bogusky but unfortunately they didn't show up. No matter, I'm still going to try to reach them another way.

With my portfolio showing a general success, I'm gradually feel the stress slowly lift off my shoulders. Unfortunately, my shoulders have a cramp in one side that reaches up to my neck and head. Finding a comfortable position to sleep in is quite the task tonight.

No comments:

My photo
Detroit, MI, United States
I don't blog that much.