joevichich.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Shoes!

I realize that one post said that I wasn't sure about the confidentiality of my NIKE studio. And one before it said exactly what it was. Anyway, it's doesn't matter because it's public information. I've been doing some shoe renderings to get used to drawing shoes before the design part comes in to play. I'm getting better but I don't have as much time as I'd like to play around with it. I used Alias SketchbookPro 2009 for booth. I really like that program. It's so quick to pick up and go. Not quite as refined as Photoshop but I think similar result could be attend with work.

The green one is one of the first ones I did with MSU in mind. Oh, I'm designing a shoe for MSU basketball... The red one I did today as inspired by a recent CCS grad, Ian Galvin. Mostly it was the position and the red. Obviously his is better than mine but, well. I'm getting there.

No comments:

My photo
Detroit, MI, United States
I don't blog that much.