joevichich.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 8, 2009

New year, old habits

Yeah, I'm slacking a bit on posting about my shtuff. Mostly I've been shoveling snow and driving in the snow while at home on break. I'm still preparing for my semester in Italy as well, visa has been applied for, more paper work has been sent in to LdM, and $422 have been converted to €300 (at a rate of of 1.4763000, uhhh). I realized that I'm face with some decisions many don't have the opportunity to have. LdM has some field trips arranged for $300 each and I can only afford two or three and I have to choose, Venice during carnival, Italian/Swiss Alps, Rome, Tuscany, SW cost of Italy, French Riviera. I mean, come on. Look at that list! By the way, I've chosen Venice, Alps and Pompeii.

No comments:

My photo
Detroit, MI, United States
I don't blog that much.